Friday, November 29, 2019

Oh, No! Not again!

Well, well, where have the years gone. Gone to flowers? No, that’s a song. Gone to pot? No, that’s legal in many states now. So, they are gone, just gone. Why have I returned? For lack of a better reason it’s vanity, plain and simple. While reviewing a FB post with a friend, he complimented my writing and said I should blog. I confessed that I was a blogger in a previous life. He got the link to this site, read a couple more blogs and made more favorable comments, further stoking my ego. So here we are. I’m back on the ride, but I don’t know how long it will last. I wonder if any of my previous followers are still out there eagerly awaiting my return. We’ll just have to see. By the way: Thanks Charlie... you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home