Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog, That is the Question

I signed off the blogosphere as an active blogger about a year ago. Since then I have continued to read different blogs and commented on a few or more entries, excuse me, blog posts. A couple more blogsites have caught my attention as well as YouTube...ain't that a hoot? I have been tempted at times to start blogging again. Several things have tweaked my desire to make a comment or two via the blogosphere. Topics will include the "no-no's" around the dinner table: politics and religion. The field of medicine will be featured as well as quirks in our society. Like "Law & Order" ( the original ) some entries will be "ripped from the headlines".

One lesson I have learned: Keep your posts short.

If you are one of the few that have continued to monitor my blog, stay tuned. I think I'll come back in a little while to discuss some things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed ya....also missed your comments on my blog....

I like the way you write, I like your perspective....it has been missed.

I do visit you when I can - don't always have something to say but sure enjoy your perspective.....

October 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home